September 11, 2007

So I was cleaning out my pile of papers, and what nots after my move, and found some old scribblings that I did a while back. Now, some of these are like over five years old, and I was a lot more morose back then. And some of them, well realistically speaking, suck... But they're mine, so I think I may put them down anyway...

(untitled)
life is never easy, and love is strange to feel
that all of our memories, are only ours to heal
Love, what cherish, the warmth I hold inside
and love is that moment, that makes me want to hide


(untitled)
and then I said, " All my life,
I was never the pretty one.
All my life
I was always the second son."

but now I see, that you belong to me
and what it is that pains me most,
is that feeling that I have lost.


...


Seriously, how I never ad my own LiveJournal account called "weepy weepy little boy", is beyond me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home